Live Catnip Plants
Inspire indoor cat play with
the ultimate catnip experience
- A Healthy Cat Treat: Relieves boredom, encourages exercise and play, stimulates appetite and eases anxiety for indoor cats.
- Highly Aromatic: A live catnip plant is the most potent form of catnip, and the tender leaves are gentler to your cat’s mouth.
- Indoor Wellness: Safe and non-addictive. A fresh, fun, life-enriching way to connect with Nature and enliven the indoors.
- Live Catnip can be repotted for a continuous supply of happy.
for Indoor Cats!
Everything you always wanted
to know about catnip, and more!
What is catnip?
A member of the mint family, Nepeta cataria is a perennial herb that is sometimes referred to as “Catmint.” The plant blooms from late Spring through Autumn with pink or lavender flowers.
Why Buy Dry? Get Live!
A fresh, wildly fun indoor cat treat!
Easy Catnip Care & Play Tips
“Great Playtime! I bought this two weeks ago and it is just thriving! Our little cat Oscar loves to sit by it and take his daily cat naps!”
“My cat buried her face in this plant for like 30 mins straight. It was so funny to watch her. She loves it!!! She purrrrrrrrrssss!!!”
“They roll and run and just have fun!
I want my babies to enjoy their lives and experience some of the outside.”
Bring the outdoors in®
with live Cat Grass
- Aids Digestion/Relieves Hairballs
- A Safe Alternative to Outdoor Grasses
- Nutrient-rich for Optimal Indoor Wellness